• Illegal Alien Rapist Arrested in NY
• ACLU Sues AZ Over License Ban
• GOP Introduces Their DREAM Act
• Illegal in CA Busted for Child Porn
• DHS Promoting Welfare... Again
• Op-Ed: Republicans and Latinos
• Op-Ed: Try to Save the Diane Jas...
• BO Defeats Romney
• Sheriff Joe Arpaio Wins Re-Election
• Forbes: Romney Sacrificed Billions
• OH Voting Machine Glitch Favors BO
|In less than 5 minutes, completing the 3 steps below allows you to:|
|You may feel helpless now, but by spending a few minutes to complete the following 3 steps, you will be doing something that counts to stop illegal immigration.|
Enter your address to find your elected officials and their corresponding contact information.
- U.S. taxpayers pay $3 billion annually to cover the birthing costs of over 300,000 anchor babies born to illegal aliens each year. This is just one of many rewards given to illegal immigrants who break our laws. To eliminate incentives like these, would you support an amendment to the Constitution that required at least one parent be a U.S. Citizen in order for their child to be given citizenship at birth?
- Our government currently grants citizenship to more immigrants than any other country in the world at a rate of over 1 million per year. They also spend millions of taxpayer dollars translating signs, books and documents into languages other than English. This impedes assimilation which widens cultural gaps and further divides our country. As sure as legal immigration contributes to America’s success, a lack of assimilation will lead to her demise. Would you support a law that banned government use of your tax dollars for domestic translation practices like these and established English as the national language?
- Human trafficking organizations and some religious organizations are exploiting the U.S. work sponsorship program by brokering deals between immigrants and work sponsors in which immigrants pay tens of thousands of dollars to enter our country. Why does this program even exist when we have over 8% unemployment, 18% underemployment and 12 million green card holders already here taking American jobs? We cannot afford to bring in more foreign workers to do jobs while we pay Americans unemployment and welfare benefits. Would you support a law that suspends “Permanent Labor Certification” and temporary guest worker programs for low skill jobs until unemployment falls below 5%?
- Wide-open borders threaten our national security and allow gang members, terrorists, criminals and millions of illegal aliens to pour into our country illegally. Would you support a law that mandated funding to completely seal our borders via physical barriers and necessary personnel, including: ICE, Border Patrol, National Guard and U.S. military?
- The lives of American citizens suffer at the hands of illegal immigrants who steal our identities and drive down prevailing wage in order to enter the workforce. At the same time, the U.S. government refuses to secure the border and expects us to foot the bill for illegal immigrants who cannot support themselves. Would you support a law that required everyone to get a passport or be E-Verified before they were allowed to gain employment or obtain government assistance of any kind, including: food stamps, housing assistance, welfare, unemployment, healthcare, etc.?
- Illegal immigrants who break into our country, steal our identities and pay no taxes are often only charged with a misdemeanor, if they are charged at all. To show illegal immigrants we are serious about enforcing our laws, would you support a law that made illegal presence in this country a mandatory felony, and required law enforcement at all levels to use a national citizenship database like E-Verify to verify citizenship as routine practice during the citation or arrest of every person?
- Uninsured illegal immigrants who pay zero taxes use our healthcare services but do not contribute to the system. As a result, citizens' premiums are sky rocketing and in some areas, hospitals are going broke and closing their doors, creating a shortage of healthcare for citizens. In order to relieve the burden illegal immigration puts on our healthcare system, would you support a law that required hospital officials to use a system like E-Verify to check the immigration status of all uninsured patients and report illegals to ICE, after they receive the care they need?
- Sanctuary cities, state governments, and agencies of the federal government who ignore existing immigration laws by adopting policies that favor their political ideology, undermine the rule of law in America. As a result, repeat criminal aliens who are never deported continue to commit heinous crimes that are destroying the lives of American citizens. To hold our government accountable, spotlight elected officials who support sanctuary policies, and tax Americans who vote those elected officials into office, would you support a law that held every applicable level of government financially liable to citizens victimized by repeat criminal aliens, if it can be proven that government failure to enforce the law resulted in the criminal alien’s release, which allowed the crime to occur?
- DEFICIT REDUCTION
- The cost of providing K-12 education and free lunches to juvenile illegal aliens and anchor babies is a financial burden that overwhelms our education system. Our hard working teachers and public servants should not have to suffer pay cuts and layoffs because our states’ budgets cannot absorb these extra costs, nor should our children’s education suffer because of overcrowded classrooms and a hampered learning environment. Would you support a law that required every person to show strict proof of legal residence in order to enroll in public schools and universities?
- President Ronald Reagan gave 3 million illegal immigrants amnesty over 20 years ago. Since then, over 13 million more illegal immigrants have come to America costing American taxpayers trillions. Amnesty is a proven failure that will only encourage immigrants to continue entering our country illegally. Do you support reliving this failure by giving amnesty to more illegal immigrants which will cause another influx and drive our country into bankruptcy?
|Alert:||You have not completed your ballot. You must answer all the questions before you can continue.|
One letter from an elected official's constituent is worth one hundred emails and with our letter generation tool, it has never been easier to write them. It provides quick interaction, complete customization and finds your elected officials for you. When your letter is complete, just click "Generate" to produce one pdf that will allow you to print all of your letters with one click of the button.